Stuff I've found on them:
Nabaztag (Armenian for "rabbit") is a Wi-Fi enabled ambient electronic device in the shape of a rabbit...Nabaztag is a "smart object," it can connect to the Internet. It is also fully customizable and programmable. It is 23 cm in height and weighs 418 g. It can send and receive MP3s and messages that are read out loud as well as perform the following services by either speaking the information out loud or using indicative lights: weather forecast, stock market report, news headlines, alarm clock, e-mail alerts, RSS-Feeds, MP3-Streams and others.
Some things my lil buddy will do:
- Blinks, moves ears, speaks, plays music
- Reads out loud written texts in 16 languages
- Obeys spoken commands through voice recognition
- Detects and reacts to objects’ presence (RFID reader)
- Feeds on the Internet. Reacts to anything happening on the web
- Gives short news with speech & color-coded lights (weather, stock market…)
- Reads out loud real time news from any web site (RSS)
- Plays Podcasts and Internet radio at user defined schedule
- Reads, sings, and dances messages and e-mails sent by friends
- Chat with other Rabbit owners through voice, music and ear movements
- Ability to create your own content and applications (API)
- Connects to a Wi-Fi network and works even when the computer is turned off
And there are iPhone apps to hang with him and remote control him!
also, he will obviously wake me up in the morning.